SEESAW

Hii everyone!
As we are all indoors and trying to find  different ways to continue education, ı find many useful apps.One of them was Edmodo which i indroduced you in my 5th blog. You can reach here: ( https://creativeenglishwithme.blogspot.com/2020/04/edmodo.html)  In this blog, ı will introduce you another amazing app called " Seesaw''. Seesaw is an application through which you can reach your students and parents.



When you open the app,you will see this screen.I choosed 'I'm a Teacher' to be able to give you more detailed information.

Then, you will create your own class.My class is " English in a Different Way '' class. Then you will choose your students' grade.

As you can see, you have 3 option: Post Student Work , Assign Activity and Send Announcement. I choosed to send an announcement for my students.
Here is my announcement. And with the announcement, ı also send them a video link (https://youtu.be/fw4ndw_JZRc)  to watch.

What ı like most in this app is you can see so many activity and assignments that other users prepared.

Comments