EDMODO

Hi,everybody!
    I hope you are all fine . In this blog , ı will share a new amazing experience which is called ''EDMODO'' . I have been using Edmodo since ı started to university. Edmodo is a platform that you can use as a teacher, as a student or as a parent. As a teacher, you can open a class and by sharing your class code, you can add your own student. By using Edmodo, you can assign your students, share files with them and accept their homeworks then you can evaluate them.
    In this blog, firstly ı will share my experiences as a student.Secondly, ı opened a fake class as a teacher to share my ideas and appreciations in this blog with you.

As a student, my teacher uploaded the folders of the 6 week in Linguistics course. I can study for this course even without carrying the heavy books with me. I can study wherever ı want .I can study whenever ı need. Thanks to the EDMODO!

 And here is my courses that ı take a help through Edmodo while ı am studying at Istanbul Unıversity-CerrahpaÅŸa , English Language Teaching department.





   And , as a teacher , here is my class in Edmodo! It is Creative English With Me class. You can join my class through the code that you can see in the picture.
MY EDMODO CLASS CODE : acpcn3

Comments