Storybird

     Hii everyone!!

     Today, ı would like to share my ideas and experiences about "Storybird."
Storybird is a platform where you can create and share books. You can create books with pictures, only 1 page books etc..


As you can see , you can create these type of books or poetry by using this platform. You,as a teacher, can use this platform to create stories that your students wrote and suprise them. You can write story about their classroom environment .And by doing this, you can take their attention easily.


Here is my Storybird. I created a story about an old woman and doctor.
=> https://storybird.com/picture-book/preview/-old-woman-doctor-


If the link won't work, you can look it here:







=> In my digital book, ı try to make familiarize my students with past tense....

Comments