PADLET

Hi guys!
 Today, ı came up with a new technologic platform that can be helpful while teaching a new language.
 It is called ''Padlet''. Padlet is an application to create an online bulletin board that you can use to display any information for any topic.You can add images,links,videos and more...

In my padlet, ı choosed to show my students some fruits in English and tehir definiton .
As you can see, from the right side of the page ( Değişiklik Yap) , you can change your padlet's name,your explanation for your padlet. You can choose a symbol for your Padlet.I choosed strawberry because ı thought it would be easier to take an attention of the children. You can also choose your own background.I used a background full of fruits thinking that may be it would be more attractive for my students.

Here is my Padlet:



As a ''Teacher'' you can use Padlet to prepare some flash-cards that make it easier to learn vocabulary with attractive images.

And if you want to visit, here is my Padlet link :  https://padlet.com/kubrac/179tnsz08iyx50qm

Comments